Friday, November 7, 2008

saye + kawan saye = fire2...haha

time kasih r encik a***.nede senget bahu ak bwk plastik oren 2...wuu~~ saye tough orgnye..=)
ske2 ek ktuk2 my skul, report zack kang...haha..

lagu y dtg dri celah mane ntah, ttbe ad dlm my playlist..1st tyme dgr cam best..
siyes..mayb da song cm from indon or malaysia but actually it is not..hehe


Stranger By the Day
-Shades Apart-
Snow is falling from the sky - In the middle of July
Sun was shining in my eyes again last night
Alarm goes off without a sound - the silence is so loud - something isn't right

Footsteps echo down the hall - no one's there at all
Dial your number but your voice says ;I'm not home
Everything is inside out - I don't know what it's about

It keeps getting stranger by the day

Going for a walk outside - to see what I can find
No reflection(s) in the windows I pass by
It feels hotter in the shade - water's running up the drain - something's going on

Conversations with a mime - stared at by the blind
Imagination must be working overtime
The world is upside down - everything is turned around

It keeps getting stranger by the day

By the time I reach your door - I can't take anymore
I just happened to be in your neighborhood
I'm the one who gets surprised - I don't believe my eyes - your alibi's no good

Whatever happened to the world -whatever happened to the girl I thought I knew
It just can't be true - I guess I'm losing you

It keeps getting stranger by the day 

5 comments:

irda zahari said...

zura ade blog upenye..

org link ek :D

Amin Baek said...

dak zura kata..dia nk bg org tak knl dia bc...xke sengal nama nya..hahah..apa motif post ni???nk tunjuk lirik lagu??hahahah

Fazly Mshis said...

die nak tunjuk suare die la amin. tngah nynyi kot tuh.. haha

chill2 =)

happy finals kawan2 chemiku!

كتكوت said...

bia r..kang klo trkutuk kang..susah plak..haha.cnthnye encik a***..die rse saye fire die..kn mslh 2 klo kte kenal..haha..

fazly, saye nyanyi smbil stdy meb =).haha

Amin Baek said...

hahaha...memg fire pn..hahah...ceh..pdan aku nk stadi meb xsmgt..upe ko nyanyi smbl stadi..ish3